Terms and Conditions
We strive to make musical learning fun for all our students. But there are some things that need to be agreed on before we begin. These are the standard conditions for music tuition recommended by the Music Teachers' Association of Queensland Inc. Enrolment in music tuition presumes acceptance of these terms.
1. Fees are payable per term strictly in advance.
2. Places will not be reserved or confirmed until full payment of fees.
3.Tuition is given by term usually consisting of 8 consecutive weeks or by arrangement for individual tuition.
4. Half-a-term notice by the student is required for termination of individual lessons or a half terms’ fees are payable in lieu.
5. When a student does not attend an individual lesson, with or without notice; this causes direct financial loss to the teacher. The Music Teachers Association of Queensland recommends that accredited members charge for such missed lessons, unless the circumstances, in the teacher’s opinion, warrant some special concession.
6. Individual lessons cancelled by the teacher will be made up or carried forward.
7. We are in the job of encouraging and nurturing all students. However, participation in the piano program requires a commitment by the student/parent to udertake regular practice as recommended by the teacher. We reserve the right to cancel the enrolment of students who consistently don't practice between lessons.
8. PARKING in Burns St (piano students) is not permitted by the TRC on the grass verge or in front of the house gates. Ample free street parking is available. Parking is at the risk of the car owner.
9. PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO of lessons is strictly prohibited without the advance approval of the teacher.
10. A student will not be accepted as a piano student unless a suitable and approved instrument is available for practice at home.
Blue Suitability Cards & Risk Management Strategy
In accordance with the requirements of the Commission for Children and Young People, all persons engaged in teaching our programs have Blue Suitability cards. Employers and businesses regulated by the Commission's Act must also have a written risk management strategy in place showing the organisation's commitment to maintaining the safety and wellbeing of children and young people. These may be sighted by request.
Terms & Conditions
2020 Term Dates
Term 1 3 February - 4 April
Term 2 20 April - 13 June
Term 3 13 July - 5 September
Term 4 5 October - 28 November
*No lessons on Public Holidays
*Term dates may be subject to change
* Additional piano lessons may be requested
Individual Piano Tuition
$85 per hour / $42.50 per 30 mins
$340 per 8 week term (30 mins weekly)
$510 per 8 week term (45 mins weekly)
$680 per 8 week term (60 mins weekly)
Please contact us for quote